How S.Africa's 2014 budget affects the tax payer
The panel focuses on the big tax changes affecting individual and corporate taxpayers and what it means for them. CNBC Africa speaks to panellists Ben-Schoeman Geldenhuys the Director Corporate Tax and Head of Mining Tax South Africa, Andrew Wellstead who is Head of Tax at Norton Rose, Gerard Soverall a Partner in Tax at PwC and Rob Stretch the Director of General Tax & Capital Gains Tax at E&Y.
- Impact of S.Africa's 2014 budget on investment26/02/2014 16:21:39
- Could S.Africa's budget be a spanner in the works ahead of 2014 elections?26/02/2014 17:43:02
- Is S.Africa's 2014 budget business friendly?26/02/2014 17:23:49
- A wrap up of the S.African 2014 budget: Part 126/02/2014 18:14:07
- Tax the Rich: An animated fairy tale06/12/2012 06:29:19
- Impact of S.Africa's 2014 budget on investment