How S.Africa's 2014 budget affects the tax payer
The panel focuses on the big tax changes affecting individual and corporate taxpayers and what it means for them. CNBC Africa speaks to panellists Ben-Schoeman Geldenhuys the Director Corporate Tax and Head of Mining Tax South Africa, Andrew Wellstead who is Head of Tax at Norton Rose, Gerard Soverall a Partner in Tax at PwC and Rob Stretch the Director of General Tax & Capital Gains Tax at E&Y.
- Is S.Africa's 2014 budget business friendly?26/02/2014 17:23:49
- Understanding S.Africa's budget from the inside26/02/2014 17:53:26
- The role of telecoms investment & development in Africa25/02/2014 12:43:47
- Impact of S.Africa's 2014 budget on investment26/02/2014 16:21:39
- PLAN WITH ME | Budget Friendly!! Affordable ways to decorate your planner!!13/09/2015 03:59:00
- Is S.Africa's 2014 budget business friendly?