Addressing food security in Sub Sahara Africa
According to the Global Food Security Index, food security fell in nearly 70% of countries polled in Q1 of 2014. Jim Borel, Executive Vice President, DuPont join CNBC Africa for more on the status of Food security in Sub Sahara Africa.
- Is Kenya losing its position in the horticulture market?Fri, 30 Jan 2015 14:46:25 GMT
- Construction of one-stop border post facilities in EAC progressesFri, 30 Jan 2015 14:46:19 GMT
- Home Afrika raises Sh500 mln through private placementFri, 30 Jan 2015 14:34:49 GMT
- Unpacking Nigeria's outgoing seventh parliamentFri, 30 Jan 2015 11:44:15 GMT
- Nigeria's underperforming oil sectorFri, 30 Jan 2015 11:44:13 GMT
- Nigerian stocks close lowerFri, 30 Jan 2015 11:28:44 GMT
- Is Kenya losing its position in the horticulture market?
- How important conservation is in AfricaFri, 23 Jan 2015 11:32:28 GMT
- Entrepreneurship's role to solve Africa's economic challengesThu, 22 Jan 2015 14:19:09 GMT
- Standard Chartered's Shankar's impressions of WEF 2015Fri, 23 Jan 2015 15:29:34 GMT
- Glencore - Hot or NotFri, 23 Jan 2015 05:17:42 GMT
- Nigeria plans to double vat due to falling oil pricesFri, 23 Jan 2015 11:42:29 GMT
- Sustainable alternative energy solutions in AfricaFri, 23 Jan 2015 15:02:58 GMT
- How important conservation is in Africa