Addressing food security in Sub Sahara Africa
According to the Global Food Security Index, food security fell in nearly 70% of countries polled in Q1 of 2014. Jim Borel, Executive Vice President, DuPont join CNBC Africa for more on the status of Food security in Sub Sahara Africa.
- Fashion meets technology13/05/2014 10:14:28
- Africa aviation industry set to take off12/05/2014 13:17:11
- Tech Busters Review: LG G Flex smartphone13/05/2014 10:12:31
- How tech trends influence data13/05/2014 10:18:04
- Food Security in India: Historical Perspectives and Contemporary Concerns27/07/2012 21:00:57
- Fashion meets technology