This content was supplied to CNBC Africa by AfricaCom
The FREE to attend AHUB programme is designed to highlight the critical role of entrepreneurship in fuelling Africa’s digital economy and connect African tech start-ups and scale-ups to investors.
AHUB highlights include:
1) Meet 20 of the most promising digital start-ups in Africa – the World Bank’s XL Africa programme participants. Find out more.
2) Hear Facebook’s perspective on empowering the architects of Africa’s digital future: fuelling innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship. Find out more.
3) Find out why tech start-ups should partner with African MNOs at our ‘when innovation and entrepreneurship meet scale and reach’ discussion at the AHUB. Find out more.
4) Receive feedback from Andy Volk, Head of Sub-Saharan Africa Ecosystem at Google on how corporates and tech leaders are supporting African start – ups. Find out more.
Would you like to attend the AHUB?
Complete this short registration form to attend: https://goo.gl/mh475i
Interested in taking part in the AHUB meeting service?
The AHUB meeting service offers two key ways to meet your target audience, through a one on one basis arranged in advance and on site at the show; and through a speed networking function pre-registered but held at the show within the AHUB space. An extremely effective way to leverage time and effort across Africa’s largest technology show.
Cut right to core of why you need to be there – meeting your target audience group. Ultimately there are two reasons to get involved:
– Meet the VCs and Funds looking to invest in Africa’s technology landscape
– Meet significant innovators and entrepreneurs that will scale in Africa’s TMT sector
AHUB START-UP REGISTRATION: https://get.knect365.com/africacom-ahub-application/?_ga=2.27357692.159768990.1507023051-1826445331.1467279154
If you require any further information or want to find out more about the AfricaCom and the AHUB please visit the website https://tmt.knect365.com/africacom/.
Get the best of CNBC Africa sent straight to your inbox with breaking business news, insights and updates from experts across the continent. Sign up here.