EOH offloads part of EOH Mthombo to German company

PUBLISHED: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 15:06:23 GMT

EOH plans to sell a 70 per cent stake in its subsidiary EOH Mthombo to German listed company RIB’s subsidiary RIB Software SE for R444 million. According to its statement EOH’s remaining 30 per cent holding of CCS will add to the company’s growth trajectory Joining CNBC Africa for more is Megan Pydigadu, CFO, EOH.

Sign Up for Our Newsletter Daily Update
Get the best of CNBC Africa sent straight to your inbox with breaking business news, insights and updates from experts across the continent.
Get this delivered to your inbox, and more info about about our products and services. By signing up for newsletters, you are agreeing to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.