LONDON, April 8 (Reuters) – Two Indian IOC tenders mopped up some cargoes on Thursday while the spot market remained subdued.
* India’s IOC awarded two tenders for west African crude loading in early June. Shell won with four cargoes while Glencore and Equinor won with two cargoes each, traders said.
* Equinor would supply end-May Agbami and Forcados loading May 23-24, while Glencore won with Gabonese Oguendjo and Nigerian Akpo, traders said. Details on Shell’s cargoes did not immediately emerge.
* Pertamina did not award a tender that closed earlier this week, and was expected to reissue a new one for May barrels.
* About 10 Angolan May-loading cargoes were available from equity holders. Eni was offering Cabinda at dated Brent plus 30 cents loading in late May.
* Chevron was offering a cargo of Nemba at dated Brent minus 80 cents, CLOV was on offer at dated Brent plus $1.00 and Dalia at minus 10 cents.
* Angolan state oil firm Sonangol has launched a tender for gasoline and diesel imports for one year starting July 1, the company said in a statement. A source familiar with the process added that the submission deadline for bids was April 14. (Reporting by Julia Payne Editing by Mark Heinrich) ))
(c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2021. Click For Restrictions – https://agency.reuters.com/en/copyright.html