Content provided by APO Group. CNBC Africa provides content from APO Group as a service to its readers, but does not edit the articles it publishes. CNBC Africa is not responsible for the content provided by APO Group.
Results from COVID-19 tests done on 04 July 2020:
– 12 new COVID-19 cases confirmed. The cumulative total confirmed cases of Ugandans are now 939.
– 2 truck drivers from Malaba and Mutukula
– 7 contacts from Amuru
– 3 Returnees; 1 from South Africa and 2 from DRC
– 11 foreign truck drivers tested positive for COVID-19 at the border points of entry and their entry into the country was not permitted.
– Active cases on admission: 197 (167 Ugandans, 25 foreigners and 5 refugees)
– Total Recoveries: 891 (Includes both Ugandans and Foreigners)
– Samples from Points of Entry tested today: 1,240
– Samples from alerts and contacts: 863
– Total samples tested today: 2,103
Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Ministry of Health – Republic of Uganda.