Content provided by APO Group. CNBC Africa provides content from APO Group as a service to its readers, but does not edit the articles it publishes. CNBC Africa is not responsible for the content provided by APO Group.
Seven agreements, one public agreement and six private agreements, has been signed on the sidelines of the state visit to Ethiopia of the president of the French Republic, M. Emmanuel Macron :
1. Memorandum of Understanding between the Ethiopian Space Science and Technology Institute and the National Center for Space Studies on Cooperation on Space Activities
2. Memorandum of Understanding between the Castel Group and the Ethiopian Investment Commission (EIC) for the construction of the SOMDIAA maize processing plant
3. Memorandum of Understanding between CMA CGM and the local MACCFA company for the creation of a joint venture
4. Letter of intent between CMA CGM and Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise (ESLSE) for the management of Modjo Dry Port
5. Letter of intent between Meridiam, Global Infrastructure Hub and the Ethiopian Ministry of Finance for the implementation of the Africa Infrastructure Fellowship Program (AIFP)
6. Memorandum of Understanding between the Canal + Group and Mr. TEODROS for the Implementation of a Distribution Agreement for the Commercialization of a Pay-TV Offer
7. Memorandum of understanding between Bolloré Africa Logistics and the local company CLS Logistics for the creation of a joint venture
This ceremony, has been attended by more than fifty participants and took place in the presence and under the auspices of several French and Ethiopian ministers.
Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Embassy of France in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.Media filesDownload logo