First in Business. Worldwide.
CNBC Africa is the Africa’s first and most powerful business media brand. Available through DSTV and multiple terrestrial networks across Africa, we reach decision makers, CEO’s, policy makers and entrepreneurs across the continent.
CNBC Africa has a number of bespoke product offerings online, on TV and through a series of events conducted through the year. Explore this section of the site in depth or contact us to speak to a rep.
CNBC Africa is Sub-Saharan Africa’s #1 business media brand. Broadcasting over 8 hours of live business content from our bureaux network across Africa, CNBC Africa’s multi-platform coverage is a winning platform for your brand and your message.
Click here to take a look at some of our daily, weekly and monthly programs. Each program sponsorship package comes with brand association opportunities like branded opening and closing boards, branded promo’s promoting the show.
Television Commercials (TVC’s)
Your brand, your message. Reach 14,000 C-Suite across Africa by purchasing some 30,60 or 120-second spots on the channel. Run of the station, prime time and program-specific opportunities are available.
Vignettes & Other Airtime Sales
CNBC Africa’s custom solutions team can create hard hitting, high impact vignettes to tell your brand’s story. A typical vignette is a two minute story, accompanied by stunning visuals to deliver your message.
CNBC Africa is present at most high impact conferences and events in the continent, as well as global events with an African focus. CNBC Africa has been at WEF Africa since 2007 and Davos since 2011 and China since 2013. CNBC has been present at conferences organized by the African Development Bank, Milken Institute, the International Monetary Fund to name just a few.
Event packages include an array of commercial opportunities, such as branded interviews, panel discussion sponsorship, panel moderation and on-screen branding in between coverage.
EDITORIAL CONTROL ALWAYS RESTS WITH CNBC AFRICA
Through its partner, ABN Productions, ABN and CNBC Africa are able to offer you bespoke events with a television component. Interested? Why don’t you contact us to speak to a rep.
Click here to download data about our viewers (2.7MB)
- Quinton Scholes
- Mauro Black
- Forbes Africa T&Cs – East Africa
- Forbes Africa T&Cs – South Africa
- Forbes Africa T&Cs – West Africa
- CNBC Africa T&Cs – South Africa
- CNBC Africa T&Cs – West Africa
- CNBC Africa T&Cs – East Africa
- Banner AdvertisingCNBCAfrica.com offers numerous banner units, from standard sizes like MPU and leader board, to smart device units, sponsored content and sponsored widgets. Units are sold on a CPM or sponsorship basis.
- Native Content & Branded SectionsOur native content offerings extend from sponsored content, to entire sections devoted to content generated for or by our advertisers
- Video Pre-RollsWith over 40,000 videos, clips & interviews on the site, CNBCAfrica.com is able to deliver a number of video ad formats as linear pre-rolls, overlays or mid/post rolls.
- Take Overs and Interstitial Campaigns
Click here to download our rate card and ad specs (2.4MB)